Very clear scan, I recommend it. Definitely a must have for any 3362 owner.
Alpine could have written a slightly more complete manual, though. It's already pretty huge, but the unit has so many functions, I feel some more explanation would have been better.
Yamaha's manual of their comparable YDSP-1 is a little better in my opinion.
The owners manual for the Pioneer VSX-D603S was exactly what I needed. I received it in a timely manor and it was priced fairly. I definately will use your servise again. Thank You
Text excerpt from page 10 (click to view)
2. Push the appliance against the side opposite the door hinge. The appliance is fitted with 2 brackets (C) for securing it to the side of the kitchen unit; fit these as shown in the figure.
5. Separate parts A, B, C, D as shown in the figure.
3. Apply joint the sealing strip as shown in figure.
6. Place guide (A) on the inside part of the furniture door, up and down as shown in the figure and mark the position of external holes. After having drilled holes, fix the guide with the screws supplied.
4. Secure the appliance to the base with the 2 screws supplied. Fit hinge cover (D), clipping it into place.
7. Fix cover (C) on guide (A) until it clips into place.