Nothing wrong with the manual or the delivery - came to me the same day I ordered it. But afterwards I realized that I ordered the wrong manual. Probably better with the Quick start - version. So maybe it would be better if we could see a list with inhold for each manual before ordering?
Bought the used Philips car-radio. No manual! Found on this site a copy of the orginal English manual. I am very happy with it. Now I know how to setup and use my "new" car-radio.
Recommended site for everybody looking for a manual for (older) products!
Text excerpt from page 10 (click to view)
2. Push the appliance against the side opposite the door hinge. The appliance is fitted with 2 brackets (C) for securing it to the side of the kitchen unit; fit these as shown in the figure.
5. Separate parts A, B, C, D as shown in the figure.
3. Apply joint the sealing strip as shown in figure.
6. Place guide (A) on the inside part of the furniture door, up and down as shown in the figure and mark the position of external holes. After having drilled holes, fix the guide with the screws supplied.
4. Secure the appliance to the base with the 2 screws supplied. Fit hinge cover (D), clipping it into place.
7. Fix cover (C) on guide (A) until it clips into place.