thanks for this download i got a pioneer bdp-lx70a blu-ray player and it had no manual i search everywhere on the internet and came across owner-manuals.com and i found that it was so easy to find and downloaded from this site if i ever need a manual again this would be the first place that i would come too thanks guys
This is a very well written and comprehensive manual. It answered all our queries.
Text excerpt from page 12 (click to view)
Microwave cooking in two or three stages
This basic microwave cooking method allows you to cook food for a desired time at different power levels. In addition to the maximum power level, you can select different microwave power from 10 levels, HiW(900W) to 90W for the foods that require slower cooking.
Foods with high moisture content should be cooked on maximum power as this is the fastest cooking method and best maintains the natural flavour and texture of the foods.
Example: To cook at 450W for 1 min 30 secâs, then at 900W for 7min.
1. Touch Pause/Clear ( 2. Touch the time button (
3. Set the desired time by pressing buttons â 1 â , â 3 â then â 0 â on the number pad. 4. Touch the power button ( ).
5. Set the desired power (450W = 5) by pressing button â 5 â on the number pad. 6. Touch the time button ( ).
7. Set the desired time by pressing buttons â 7 â , â 0 â then â 0 â on the number pad. 8. Touch the power button ( ).
9. Set the desired power (900W = 10) by pressing button â 1 â then â 0 âon the number pad. 10. Touch Start ( ).
If you wish to cook in three stages, simply repeat steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 before you press the start button.