Very comprehensive document which is a must-have for any Satellit 2100 owner whose set up is somewhat intricate. Due to the bad quality of the pictures that are rather dark and a bit blurred I gave 4-star feedback.
The manual was missing 2 pages but when I presented the problem to the company they made every attempt to get the 2 pages to me, when they couldn't they refunded my money. A very pleasing and easy transaction. The manual they provided was the original, it was concise and to the point. I plan to do business with this company again when should the need arise.
Text excerpt from page 12 (click to view)
Microwave cooking in two or three stages
This basic microwave cooking method allows you to cook food for a desired time at different power levels. In addition to the maximum power level, you can select different microwave power from 10 levels, HiW(900W) to 90W for the foods that require slower cooking.
Foods with high moisture content should be cooked on maximum power as this is the fastest cooking method and best maintains the natural flavour and texture of the foods.
Example: To cook at 450W for 1 min 30 secâs, then at 900W for 7min.
1. Touch Pause/Clear ( 2. Touch the time button (
3. Set the desired time by pressing buttons â 1 â , â 3 â then â 0 â on the number pad. 4. Touch the power button ( ).
5. Set the desired power (450W = 5) by pressing button â 5 â on the number pad. 6. Touch the time button ( ).
7. Set the desired time by pressing buttons â 7 â , â 0 â then â 0 â on the number pad. 8. Touch the power button ( ).
9. Set the desired power (900W = 10) by pressing button â 1 â then â 0 âon the number pad. 10. Touch Start ( ).
If you wish to cook in three stages, simply repeat steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 before you press the start button.