The manual was complete and of great quality. Originally a tri-lingual file, I first received only one language. After a note to owners-manuals.com, I quickly received the remaining languages... Great service, definitely worth it.
Thank you for providing this manual and at low cost.
The Philips scope is of excellent quality, longevity and build and had a couple of faults
when it was passed to me. Having the CCT diagrams is a blessing.
I have fixed the problems and also modded the scope to my requirements.
I have built a 24v Li-Ion pack for portable use from old but good laptop batts.
it is working beautifully and I am well pleased. Keep up the good work Guys.
Awesome quality manual. You really saved my bacon with this one. Was looking for some specific information with regards to my "new" vintage VCR that didn't come with the owners manual. This site is truely a goldmine of available manuals. The quality of the scans are top notch.
Thank-you so much for this awesome manual. If you're looking for this Sony SL-HF400 owners manual, this is the one you NEED to buy. Definitely worth the money.
The manual was made available promptly. I is a clean scan of the original. I had no problem downloading it. The scan was well centered and cleanly formatted. It is as good a product as can be had without being the original document.
Text excerpt from page 15 (click to view)
5. Separate parts A, B, C, D as shown in the figure.
8. Open the appliance door and the furniture door at 90Â¡. Insert the small square (B) into guide (A). Put together the appliance door and the furniture door and mark the holes as indicated in the figure. Remove the squares and drill holes with Â¯ 2 mm at 8 mm from the outer edge of the door. Place the small square on the guide again and fix it with the screws supplied.
6. Place guide (A) on the inside part of the furniture door, up and down as shown in the figure and mark the position of external holes. After having drilled holes, fix the guide with the screws supplied.
9. Should the lining up of the furniture door be necessary, use the clearance of slots. At the end of operations, it is necessary to check if the door of the furniture closes properly.
PR 33 / 2
7. Fix cover (C) on guide (A) until it clips into place.
10. Fix cover (D) on guide (B) until it clips into place.