Manual was delivered in a timely manner and was all in English as advertised. The manuals I received when we moved into our flat were in German, Italian, and French. Having never used a steamer before, and not speaking/reading German very well, I needed an English Manual. this was a huge help.
This GRUNDIG UV5A Owner Manual is not only an instruction manual but a total functional circuit description of the Multimeter and includes circuit diagram at the end pages. It is very helpful for repairing and calibrating the instrument. It is written in two languages English and German for international support. It was very easy to repair my unit with this document. Regards, Regis Pauly, Electrical Engineer.
Хорошее качество сканирования.
Мануал пришел часов эдак через 12. В целом доволен.
Text excerpt from page 15 (click to view)
5. Separate parts A, B, C, D as shown in the figure.
8. Open the appliance door and the furniture door at 90Â¡. Insert the small square (B) into guide (A). Put together the appliance door and the furniture door and mark the holes as indicated in the figure. Remove the squares and drill holes with Â¯ 2 mm at 8 mm from the outer edge of the door. Place the small square on the guide again and fix it with the screws supplied.
6. Place guide (A) on the inside part of the furniture door, up and down as shown in the figure and mark the position of external holes. After having drilled holes, fix the guide with the screws supplied.
9. Should the lining up of the furniture door be necessary, use the clearance of slots. At the end of operations, it is necessary to check if the door of the furniture closes properly.
PR 33 / 2
7. Fix cover (C) on guide (A) until it clips into place.
10. Fix cover (D) on guide (B) until it clips into place.