Product was very good. Received quickly and complete
Text excerpt from page 11 (click to view)
6. Place guide (A) on the inside part of the furniture door, up and down as shown in the figure and mark the position of external holes. After having drilled holes, fix the guide with the screws supplied.
9. Should the lining up of the furniture door be necessary, use the clearance of slots. At the end of operations, it is necessary to check if the door of the furniture closes properly.
7. Fix cover (C) on guide (A) until it clips into place.
10. Fix cover (D) on guide (B) until it clips into place.
PR 33 / 2
8. Open the appliance door and the furniture door at 90Â¡. Insert the small square (B) into guide (A). Put together the appliance door and the furniture door and mark the holes as indicated in the figure. Remove the squares and drill holes with Â¯ 2 mm at 8 mm from the outer edge of the door. Place the small square on the guide again and fix it with the screws supplied.