as a first-time user and buyer from this site, i found the overall service outstanding!! this product is a godsend as, without it, i would never have been able to find my way around and use my machine as intended. i will certainly use this site again as required. many many thanx!!
Useful manual, good scan, worth the pay if you find the unit difficult to operate.
Text excerpt from page 11 (click to view)
ca. 50 mm
ca. 50 mm
6. Place guide on the inside part of the furniture door, up and down as shown in the figure and mark the position of external holes. After having drilled holes, fix the guide with the screws supplied.
9. Remove the brackets and mark a distance of 8 mm from the outer edge of the door where the nail must be fitted (K).
Hb 10. Place the small square on the guide again and fix it with the screws supplied. Should the lining up of the furniture door be necessary, use the clearance of slots. At the end of operations, it is necessary to check if the door of the furniture closes properly.
7. Fix cover (Hc) on guide (Ha) until it clips into place.
8. Open the appliance door and the furniture door at 90Â¡. Insert the small square (Hb) into guide (Ha). Put together the appliance door and the furniture door and mark the holes as indicated in the figure.
11. Fix cover (Hd) on the small square (Hb) until it clips into place.