Thr Video Recorder i have is quiet Old and the Producer could Not help me. So i w as very glad to find an offer for the owners Manual for a very fair Price.a I obtained the original Manual very quick and I am happy to have it now.
The PDF copy was immediately available on download after the payment. However, I noticed that the document was in German, and Ihad to contact a German translator to get it translated it to English. The quality of document is legible can be used for my purpose.
The manual was complete and of great quality. Originally a tri-lingual file, I first received only one language. After a note to owners-manuals.com, I quickly received the remaining languages... Great service, definitely worth it.
Thank you for providing this manual and at low cost.
The Philips scope is of excellent quality, longevity and build and had a couple of faults
when it was passed to me. Having the CCT diagrams is a blessing.
I have fixed the problems and also modded the scope to my requirements.
I have built a 24v Li-Ion pack for portable use from old but good laptop batts.
it is working beautifully and I am well pleased. Keep up the good work Guys.
manual was very helpful in learning how to propery use my washer. I could not find this manual anywhere else.
Text excerpt from page 11 (click to view)
6. Place guide (A) on the inside part of the furniture door, up and down as shown in the figure and mark the position of external holes. After having drilled holes, fix the guide with the screws supplied.
9. Should the lining up of the furniture door be necessary, use the clearance of slots. At the end of operations, it is necessary to check if the door of the furniture closes properly.
7. Fix cover (C) on guide (A) until it clips into place.
10. Fix cover (D) on guide (B) until it clips into place.
PR 33 / 2
8. Open the appliance door and the furniture door at 90Â¡. Insert the small square (B) into guide (A). Put together the appliance door and the furniture door and mark the holes as indicated in the figure. Remove the squares and drill holes with Â¯ 2 mm at 8 mm from the outer edge of the door. Place the small square on the guide again and fix it with the screws supplied.