I AM HIGHLY IMPRESSED BY THE EASE OF USE OF THIS DOWNLOAD SERVICE. INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR AND SIMPLE TO FOLLOW....EVEN BY TECHNOPHOBES SUCH AS MYSELF. THE EMAILS POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION...ITS SO EASY PEASY. THE DOWNLOAD CHOICE OF USER MANUALS IS EXTENSIVE AND I COULD NOT FIND A CHEAPER OR MORE EFFICIENT SERVICE ON THE INTERNET. I COULD NOT HAVE MADE A BETTER CHOICE OF INFORMATION PROVIDER. SHOULD I EVER NEED ANOTHER USER MANUAL, THEN THIS IS THE FIRST CHOICE SITE. COULD NOT BE BETTER PLEASED!!!!!!!...MANY THANXES FROM JIM BURNS
I was impressed with the quality of service (frequent e-mails to let you know the status of your order), and the speed at which the download became available. The manual was a life saver and was not easy to track down. Thank you for such an excellent service.
GOOD SERVICE MANUAL GOT ALL THE INFO. THAT I NEEDED..
Text excerpt from page 11 (click to view)
6. Place guide (A) on the inside part of the furniture door, up and down as shown in the figure and mark the position of external holes. After having drilled holes, fix the guide with the screws supplied.
9. Should the lining up of the furniture door be necessary, use the clearance of slots. At the end of operations, it is necessary to check if the door of the furniture closes properly.
7. Fix cover (C) on guide (A) until it clips into place.
10. Fix cover (D) on guide (B) until it clips into place.
PR 33 / 2
8. Open the appliance door and the furniture door at 90Â¡. Insert the small square (B) into guide (A). Put together the appliance door and the furniture door and mark the holes as indicated in the figure. Remove the squares and drill holes with Â¯ 2 mm at 8 mm from the outer edge of the door. Place the small square on the guide again and fix it with the screws supplied.