- BEHAVIORS OF PLL QUARZ MOTOR & PERIPHERY CIRCUIT OUTLINE
- MOTOR CONTROL CIRCUIT
- BRAKE CIRCUIT
- MUTING CIRCUIT
- BEHAVIORS OF CONTROL UNIT & PERIPHERY CIRCUIT CONTROL UNIT (OUTLINE)
- TAPE COUNT PULSE GENERATOR CIRCUIT
- APLD PAUSE SPACE DETECTOR CIRCUIT
- PLUNGER DRIVE CIRCUIT
- CONTROL UNIT POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT
- MULFUNCTION PROTECTOR CIRCUIT FOR LSI
- RELAY DRIVE CIRCUIT
- DECK POWER CONTROL CIRCUIT
- POWER SHUT - OFF CIRCUIT
- LSI INFORMATION INPUT SWITCH CIRCUIT
- TOTAL BLOCK DIAGRAM (Figure 6)
- TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENT
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENT
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENT POINT (Figure 21)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM (Figure 22, 23)
- EQUIVALENT CIRCUIT OF INTEGRATED CIRCUIT (Figure 24)
- WIRING SIDE OF P.W. BOARD (Figure 25, 26, 27)
- MECHANISM EXPLODED VIEW (Figure 28)
- CABINET EXPLODED VIEW (Figure 29)
- MECHANISM EXPLODED VIEW (Figure 30)
- PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Very good quality. Some parts are not fully readable, but the fundamental ones are fine.
very good quality readable manual,printed off very well.
The manual was very accurate for the part that I was changing, I was able to order the correct part and had no issues with the replacement procedure. However, I was expecting to have more detailed repairs for the lower drive unit.
I needed the manual immediately and I got it immediately. I couldn't find this manual anywhere else on the net. The site was easy to traverse, and the price was very reasonable. I'll definitely be back for any future needs.
I received a good service manual, with good resolution. Improve the instructions for the purchase because they are not well understood.
For the rest, so good.