Last week I bought a second hand BAUKNECHT TRK4850 DRYER. It is a professional machine with many programs and switch options. I feared it would be a huge quest to find a manual. I was delighted when I found owner-manuals.com. After payment I received the file to download the next day already. The quality is great. I am very happy. Thanks!
but kindly the distributions of the operating programs not find in the owners manual,can you help me to understand the operating programs instructions thank you
Received my manual within 24 hours. Very clear scan of the manual I needed. Thanks!
Text excerpt from page 10 (click to view)
How to Check and Clear Blockages in Base
1. Remove the attachment hose from the lower hose retainer and look into the hose retainer for any obstructions. Proceed to Step 2 to check for any other blockages.
2. Remove the hood by loosening the two screws located on the top of the hood and lifting upward.
3. Step on the handle release and lower the handle all the way to the floor.
4. Check for blockages in the brush roll area and remove any obstructions found there. The base hose can be cleared of any blockage by using a blunt instrument.
5. After the blockage is removed, replace the hood and tighten the two hood screws (see Figure 2). Raise the handle to the upright position (see Figure 3) and replace the hose into the lower hose retainer.
NOTE: Blockages are not covered by the guarantee and any service calls to clear a blockage will be chargeable.