Thanks to Owner-Manuals.com! This manual was exactly what I needed. As Amana was purchased by Maytag and later by Whirlpool, there was no way to receive it from their websites. I was lucky to find this resource.
Sono molto soddisfatto e, quando mi necessiterà, mi avvarrò nuovamente di questo servizio!
Text excerpt from page 15 (click to view)
5. Separate parts A, B, C, D as shown in the figure.
8. Open the appliance door and the furniture door at 90Â¡. Insert the small square (B) into guide (A). Put together the appliance door and the furniture door and mark the holes as indicated in the figure. Remove the squares and drill holes with Â¯ 2 mm at 8 mm from the outer edge of the door. Place the small square on the guide again and fix it with the screws supplied.
6. Place guide (A) on the inside part of the furniture door, up and down as shown in the figure and mark the position of external holes. After having drilled holes, fix the guide with the screws supplied.
9. Should the lining up of the furniture door be necessary, use the clearance of slots. At the end of operations, it is necessary to check if the door of the furniture closes properly.
PR 33 / 2
7. Fix cover (C) on guide (A) until it clips into place.
10. Fix cover (D) on guide (B) until it clips into place.